Mommy & Me (2-3 years old)
- Great way to bond and learn with your little one. Through the use of props, music and hands on activities they will start to associate colors, sounds and shapes with the world around them.
Creative Movement (3-4 years old)
- Encourages freedom of movement, imagination and expression, while teaching basic elements of dance, rhythm, space and body awareness and confidence with the use of games and props. By learning dance exercises, they will develop dance technique that feels natural to them- giving them a positive and rewarding experience.
- A class that focuses on basic gymnastics skills- including floor work and tumble track. Students should expect to gain confidence in working to further enhance their gymnastics skills.
- Classical form of dance which focuses on body alignment, grace and precision of movement. Traditional barre work, center work with a focus on flexibility, athleticism and musicality is a large part of all ballet classes.
* Pointe classes will be offered to students who are ready for the vigorous demands of pointe work- which is to be determined by the teacher.
- A fun dance style that relies heavily on originality and improvisation. Jazz dancing often uses bold, dramatic body movements, including body isolation and contractions. Ever evolving, jazz dance is taught to allow dancers to become well-rounded in styles such as Broadway jazz, musical theatre, and Modern jazz.
- A form of dance characterized by using the sound of the dancers' feet as a percussion instrument. Tap focuses on intricate footwork and musicality. Students can expect to learn the development of tap technique - using all parts of their feet - and terminology to strengthen their skills. There are various styles of tap as well including Broadway tap and Rhythm tap.
- A high-energy urban dance class that uses a variety of music- including current sounds of rap, R&B and pop music. The large variety in style such as freestyle, poppin' and lockin', as well as breaking allow for students to find their own niche in this always evolving form of dance.
- A form of dance which was born in New York of Latin American origin-- style varies between street salsa and ballroom salsa.
Pound. Rockout. Workout.™ (Adults)
- A full-body cardio and conditioning class using basic Pilates moves that gives you the permission to rock using lightly weighted exercise drumsticks, Ripstix!
- A high intensity cardio class that combines Latin and International music for a work out party!
- A physical, spiritual and mental practice which may aid students in attaining many different goals - flexibility, fitness, clarity, relaxation, among many others.
Greek Folk Dance
- A class to learn an array of Greek folk dances from regions all around the country- Kalamatiano, Tsamiko, Ballo, Sousta, Ikariotiko, Nisiotika, Pontian Dances and more. We have joined forces with the Greek Cultural Center to provide a beginner level class for both children and adults and intend on providing students with performance opportunities within the Greek-American community.
We have private lessons available for all genres of dance - including Greek Folk Dance. We also provide private lessons for high school auditions (voice, musical theater). Please inquire for more information.